Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Monday, June 16, 2014

Butterfly Show

Today the boys and I celebrated my birthday by going to the butterfly show at the Krohn Conservatory.  The boys are very interested in the butterflies and stayed much longer than I expected.  Before going into the main room where the butterflies are found, we passed by some large containers that had butterflies at various stages of development.  JT informed me that the thing hanging down from the top was the chrysalis...I was VERY impressed! He learned about this from Miss Julie at Preschool!  Afterward, we had a picnic in Eden Park in the shade of a huge tree.  The boys played for a bit on the playground, but soon became too hot to continue.  We're having above average temps in the high 80s and low 90s with lots of humidity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment