Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

22 weeks: Crazy wedding week

My little sister is getting married this weekend so this week has been very crazy. We did her bachelorette party on Halloween, which was lots of fun. I felt pretty old going to the bars, especially now that I'm knocked up. But I could have people watched all day, especially with some of the interesting choices of costumes. Anyway, I'm busy getting ready for this weekend-got the dress ready (and didn't need any alterations-woo hoo), speech is nearly finished, and now it's just my maitron of honor duties that are left.

The babies are doing well. I got a little sneak peek at them on Monday when I was in the office for a cervical check (all is well there, too). They were both facing down and just chilling. They've been kicking a lot now and Peter can finally feel it for sure. He thinks it's just amazing and funny feeling all at the same time. I told him he should feel it from my side!!
I got my H1N1 vaccine yesterday at the Hamilton County Public Health Department-see, being a pregnant teacher does have its benefits after all. They were only administering them to women and students who are currently pregnant and teaching. We're in the group with the highest risk of exposure because we all know those little buggers are like walking incubators.
We are really excited about registering in a week-it's going to be so much fun! I'm such a planner and I refuse to spend hours in Babies 'R' Us getting frustrated so I've already created a wish list that I will print out and take with us so we know exactly what to get. I also ordered the window valance this week so we can start looking at paint colors. Finally, the cribs are ordered and will soon arrive at our house. Not sure what we'll do with them just yet but you can't argue with a sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment