Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Highlander Strong!

Tonight we went to my school, DMS, to show our support for Oak Hills Schools and the current levy on the ballot.  As a graduate and current educator of this school district, I am proud to show my commitment to the excellence in education and tradition that Oak Hills provides.  I was also grateful for the opportunity to show Grant and JT that I stand up for what I believe.  Even though they were too young to understand why we were there, they did understand that many people came together to cheer on "mama's school."  They also enjoyed meeting new friends (my colleagues' children) and playing on the front lawn.  I know that tonight was just one example of how we pull together as a community and are HIGHLANDER STRONG!


No comments:

Post a Comment