Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

9 weeks

Nothing has really changed this week, still some nausea and still lots of peeing. I'm also tired of being tired, but it's a love hate thing because I love naps! I'm looking forward to going to Lake Cumberland this weekend with my husband's family. I actually have an excuse not to tube, ski, or ride a jet ski and for once I can just be lazy and take it easy. I just hope the nausea doesn't make sleeping in a warm tent completely unbearable. I really do love camping! It's one of the things I can't wait to do with the babies.

And speaking of the babies, I have to say that I really wish that people would stop telling people about our news without at least consulting us first...It's our news folks, we should get to tell it! I get that people are thrilled for us, but bottom line is it's OUR news to share when we're ready. Not only are we still not completely out of the clear, but I'm terrified that (God forbid) something should happen, I'll have to go and un-tell people I didn't even tell in the first place!! Just venting here. I would say it's the hormones, but it's actually not.

No comments:

Post a Comment