Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 15: Movin' and a Shakin'

I am definitely feeling the babies move now! It brings such a smile to my face! I am just so amazed that there are two little lives in there. Most of the women I know who have been pregnant told me it would feel like a flutter, and it does but not really...more like one of them is in there hula hooping. But it's a great feeling and I'm so in love.

On a different note, I have to say how overwhelmed I am at unsolicited advice. I think it must be part of the pregnancy ritual to receive lots of this throughout the pregnancy. I also am a little tired of people questioning our decision not to reveal the names we have chosen (which will probably change before the twins arrive). They are our babies people and we will keep all information related to them (including names) to ourselves if we want to. We will be finding out what we're having and we will share that information but we want some things to remain special to us, their parents. And all pregnant women know how it feels to share your baby names only to get bizarre reactions from others. And this is why we aren't telling anyone! Oh, and it also doesn't help that my name bank is already limited due to being a teacher. Whew, glad I got that off my chest.

We're really excited about our appointment on Thursday, where we'll be having another ultrasound and getting to see our beautiful twin peas. I'm even more excited that my sister and her fiancee will be home in Cincinnati at our house so we can share our news and pictures in person!!! Updates to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment