Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Week 13: Welcome to the second trimester

Well, the peas and I have reached an important milestone...the second trimester!! Everything is going well, my nausea has gone and now I'm just left with the exhaustion and a pretty nice sized baby bump! This will be my second full week back at school (which explains my lack of time for updates) and it has pretty much made me feel more tired than ever. Getting up at 5:45 a.m. and rarely getting a nap has caused me to move my bedtime up to about 9:30 p.m. I've been taking it easy in the afternoon and evening, when I'm not coaching cheerleading that is!
I also went on my first shopping trip for maternity clothes (which actually fit by the way) last weekend, but didn't find much. Thankfully I have some nice hand-me-downs but I am always on the lookout for cheap and fashionable maternity clothes. I also LOVE my bella bands, they are an absolute lifesaver!
So all is well in pregnancy land and we are looking forward to our next appointment on September 17th.

2 comments:

  1. 2nd trimester! Whoo hoo. So are you going to find out the sex of the twins? I am so happy for you. You, the twins and your hubby made it to a milestone for sure. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 13 weeks! Good job keeping those little peas growing, Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete