Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Thursday, July 16, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E!

So this is my favorite picture from my vacation to Disney World! I can't post it anywhere but here but it will be in the nursery. We had such a great time! I was so excited to tell Mickey we were having a baby (maybe 2). The symptoms from OHSS made me look really pregnant and Mickey was so excited to put his hand on my "belly." I didn't bother to tell him I was only 5 weeks and 5 days at the time, it wasn't important. And he told Minnie we were having a baby and she was excited, too! As you can tell, I absolutely LOVE Disney World and everything about it.
I was a little worried about being able to walk around the parks and I even had a wheelchair note from the doctor. But I didn't need it. I actually felt better after walking and it really seemed to help me, especially my back. I took frequent breaks and, of course, couldn't ride some of the rides but that was fine with me. I enjoyed people watching...there are some interesting ones!
So I'm anxiously awaiting my ultrasound today at 2:45 p.m. I am really nervous and am glad we will be able to see something today. I'm so worried that the embryo(s) didn't implant in the right place or that something might be wrong. I know it's not good to be stressed out about it but I can hardly stand not knowing what's going on in there. As of Monday when I peed on a stick, I was still pregnant. Now that I'm deflating from OHSS I feel better but am now worried about the baby(ies). I know I'll feel so much better in a few hours after I see what's going on in there. I know God will give us what we need and I have faith that He will protect our little pea(s). Will update upon returning from the doctor. Please pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment