Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 7: Rainy day fun

Well we knew it would eventually rain...and today it rained all morning.  So, we decided to stay indoors and have our own kind of fun. We made a color book (I cut out pictures from magazines and the boys told me what color it was and we glued them on the same color of paper).  We also made name stegosauruses and finally a sentence strip road.  I've had these sentence strips lying around for five plus years and can't believe I didn't think of this before!  Thanks to Pinterest for the inspiration and to my brain for remembering I had the materials!  The boys loved driving around their Chuck trucks on the road.  I thought of the tunnel but the smaller boxes were garage doors, and all their idea!




No comments:

Post a Comment