Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Thursday, June 25, 2009

7 days down, 7 to go...

Well we've reached the halfway point of the 2 week wait. My bloating is finally starting to decrease a little bit each day. My organs are thankful to reclaim the space that is rightfully theirs and I'm thankful to finally feel some relief. I know what your thinking...any pregnancy symptoms? Nope, feel the same as I did last week minus the huge Violet blueberry feeling (you know the scene from Willy Wonka). I have back pain at night when I sleep and that's it.

I've found a few things to distract me such as: 1. planning my sister's bridal shower; 2. working ahead on my grad school assignments; 3. logging on to Facebook at all hours of the day (BTW- I hate FB today, seriously FB, wtf??); 4. catching up on DVR (my favorite). I'm doing well with my positive thinking but am worried next week will be unbearable. I welcome any and ALL distractions from any idle time I may have to think negatively.

1 comment:

  1. hang in there. Thank God for DVR. Stay positive and next week will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete