Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lazy pants!

I've been doing well since the embryo transfer, taking it easy and not over-doing it...AT ALL!! Since the transfer, I've been catching up on DVR and not feeling bad about laying around. Besides, the weather has been rainy or unbearably hot so it only makes sense to stay in the A/C and relax!

Today we actually took a walk together with the dog, but Peter walked her because he didn't want her pulling me around. We walked for 30 minutes (not too much) and I feel good. I needed some exercise, I was feeling yucky! And it doesn't help that everything is bloated and huge in my body right now. But on a positive note, I can now go about 2 hours without running urgently to the bathroom. That's an improvement from four days ago.

We are thinking positive and praying often. We put our little peas' picture on the fridge and look at it often. We believe in the power of positive thinking!

3 comments:

  1. glad to hear your bathroom breaks are less frequent. Have you had any symptoms from the progestrone? I hear that those side effects mimick pregnancy sypmtoms. Just curious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what to think about any "symptoms" since I still feel huge from being stimulated so much. I hope this feeling goes away soon. It's hard to tell what is gas (sorry TMI) and what is cramping really. My nipples are sore, that's the only thing I've noticed. The progesterone suppositories are NASTY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers are being sent your way! Keep the positive thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete