Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The best birthday gift of all!

Well I went for another ultrasound and blood work checkup today and everything is continuing to progress. I will officially have my retrieval on Monday, June 15 just one day before my birthday. That really got me thinking that maybe this whole thing is bigger than me, maybe this has been God's plan after all. I mean think how perfect this situation is-I am off for summer break, I have two weeks off from grad school, and I am virtually stress-free. I am very positive and relaxed right now (and if you know me, you know that's very unusual).

So anyway, transfer will be shortly after that depending on how the little embryos develop. My doctor assured me that I have 10-12 follicles already well-developed and this is plenty. But as I now know, it's QUALITY over QUANTITY anyway (man I could apply that to several situations in my life, but that's another subject). But really, do you know how excited I am that I have my last Follistim injection tonight and no shots on Friday and Sunday? And my mood swings are virtually non existent, which makes my husband very happy! So all in all, I would say I am feeling GREAT!

And on a serious note, this really would be the best birthday gift of all...

No comments:

Post a Comment