Every good and perfect gift is from above...
~James 1:17

Saturday, June 27, 2009

YUCKY!

Well that thing about the bloating getting better...scratch that. Yesterday I woke up and felt miserable. I tried to make myself feel better by going to the pool but it didn't work. I'm back to feeling absolutely MISERABLE. I most likely will not take my butt off of the couch for the remainder of the day. I woke up this morning and felt like I might actually pass out or throw up, one of the two (and don't read into this, it's much too early for that). So because I didn't want to worry my dear husband, I had him call the doctor's office (on a Saturday...and they returned my call within 15 minutes, that's how fabulous they are)! The nurse called in some Tylenol with Codeine to my pharmacy to hopefully provide me some relief. She also tempted me with an appointment on Monday for my beta test, but I turned that down. Peter already took Thursday off and I want him to be there with me.

I was supposed to go to a graduation party today, but I really don't see that happening. So instead, I'll be here, on the couch running out of DVR programs. And I want to be specific about one point: I'm definitely NOT complaining. I was so worried that something was wrong, especially with me, that might affect the peas success of making it. I think I could handle just about any pain if I knew the little peas were safe and snug. We'll find out soon enough...

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling good. Hope you are feeling better today. Anxiously awaiting to hear the results on Thursday. I'll keep you, Peter and the peas in my prayers. Keep thinking positive thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, or even better, hope you aren't feeling good because your BFP is coming. Thursday can't come soon enough I'm sure. I am thinking about you and can't wait for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there sister! You're almost there. Glad you have some things to keep you busy. I called last week - give me a call when you can! Love you, Jason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better and that are still finding things to do to keep your mind occupied. Try to relax and stay calm. Not much longer to wait now! Sending prayes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at your appointment today!

    ReplyDelete